Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade My mom’s cornbread dressing, almost for Lunch Recipe

My mom’s cornbread dressing, almost.

My mom’s cornbread dressing, almost

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my mom’s cornbread dressing, almost. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My mom’s cornbread dressing, almost is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. My mom’s cornbread dressing, almost is something that I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my mom’s cornbread dressing, almost using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My mom’s cornbread dressing, almost:

  1. {Take 6 packages of unsweetened cornbread.
  2. {Make ready 2 cartons of chicken stock.
  3. {Get 4 of ribs of celery, diced.
  4. {Make ready 1 of large onion, chopped.
  5. {Get 1 of bell pepper (any color)diced.
  6. {Make ready to taste of minced garlic.
  7. {Prepare 4 of eggs, beaten.
  8. {Get 1 tbsp. of sage.
  9. {Take to taste of Salt and pepper.

Steps to make My mom’s cornbread dressing, almost:

  1. Make the cornbread as package directs. (I double the recipe so I’m making double amount to bake in 1 baking dish).(2 large baking pans & 1 medium size).
  2. When cornbread cools, break apart in a large bowl or stock pot. Crumble until finely crumbled. Let sit overnight, but use a potato masher & mash up every so often til you ho to bed. This makes it dry out by morning..
  3. Chop up the veggies & sauté in about 3 tbsp. Olive oil. While doing that,mix up your eggs in a small bowl..
  4. Add your eggs to the mashed up cornbread.Add the chicken stock slowly, while stirring. You should be able to see a little stock over cornbread.Add veggies, & seasonings. Mix well. Pour into sprayed or buttered baking dishes.
  5. Bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned on top. You can cut recipe in half..
  6. .
  7. .

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my mom’s cornbread dressing, almost recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!