Step by Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Scrambled egg for Breakfast Food

Scrambled egg.

Scrambled egg

Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, scrambled egg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Scrambled egg is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Scrambled egg is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have scrambled egg using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Scrambled egg:

  1. {Take 1 of Egg.
  2. {Take 1/4 cup of Water.
  3. {Get 2-3 tbsp of Oil.
  4. {Prepare half tsp of Salt or(according to taste).
  5. {Prepare half tsp of Red chilli powder.
  6. {Take of Black pepper powder.

Steps to make Scrambled egg:

  1. Sabse pehle ek bowl me thora sa paani lelein usme namak or Lal mirch powder daal dein.
  2. Phr alag se ek bowl me anda nikal lein or pan me oil daal ke garam hone rakh dein.
  3. Oil Thora garam hojae Tau isme Jo paani Wala mixture hai vo daal dein phr isme anda pheint ke daal dein.
  4. Or phir chamach chalate rhein bas jab paani ache se dry hojae Tau isko plate me nikal ke serve karein or thori kaali mirch powder sprinkle krden. Scrambled egg

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food scrambled egg recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!