Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Omelèt with Japanese technique for Dinner Food

Omelèt with Japanese technique.

Omelèt with Japanese technique

Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, omelèt with japanese technique. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Omelèt with Japanese technique is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Omelèt with Japanese technique is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have omelèt with japanese technique using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Omelèt with Japanese technique:

  1. {Prepare of It can vary depending on the taste. I used:.
  2. {Make ready of eggs 🥚.
  3. {Prepare of small onion or 2 green ones.
  4. {Get of bit of oil.
  5. {Prepare of salt.
  6. {Take of black pepper.
  7. {Take of carrot.
  8. {Make ready of You can use cheese, salami, bacon and whatever else you want.

Steps to make Omelèt with Japanese technique:

  1. In a medium-sized bowl I cracked and scrambled the eggs on hand. I sliced the onion first in half and then on very skinny half-moons. I mixed everything and turned the stove on..
  2. I heated the pan first and added a little bit of oil to the mix cause I didn't want it to stick to the pan..
  3. I put small amount of the mix just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. When I assumed it was ready, I rolled it on the side of the pan to the half and added more of the mix from the bowl to fill the other half. That way I continued until the mix was all used..
  4. It must become thick, tight roll. Seal the end well..
  5. On the side I washed and peeled some carrot on these skinny chip-looking pieces. I rolled a couple of them and the other I put in a small side-dish bowl and spiced them with a pinch of salt a tiny bit of vinegar..

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food omelèt with japanese technique recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!