Recipe of Fancy Potato cakes for Breakfast Food

Potato cakes.

Potato cakes

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, potato cakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Potato cakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Potato cakes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook potato cakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Potato cakes:

  1. {Prepare of Leftover mashed potatoes.
  2. {Get of Shredded cheese of choice.
  3. {Make ready 2 of Eggs.
  4. {Take of Flour.
  5. {Get of Bread crumbs.
  6. {Prepare of Oil for frying.
  7. {Make ready of Bacon crumbles, Green onion chopped, all extra optionals(little broccoli).

Steps to make Potato cakes:

  1. Heat oil in frying pan.
  2. Add in any extras at this time to the mashed potatoes, before forming into patties. (no need to add anything extra if you don’t have it.)Take cold mashed potatoes and shape them like hamburger patties..
  3. Take 2 eggs and beat them.
  4. Take potato patties and coat in flour, then eggs, then bread crumbs and fry until golden brown. When frying don’t forget to flip them. (if they fall apart a few of mine did, when coating them no big deal just reshape them in the bread crumbs that’s what I did.).
  5. Drain on wire rack or paper towels before severing.
  6. Notes- use a spatula, when placing in oil. I used my hands and just picked them up and one fell apart, my 2nd batch I placed in with a spatula.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food potato cakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!